Just Hold On Another Two Weeks….

Those were the words of my doctor today. I have been blacking out again, having high blood pressure, headache, and nausea. They changed some of my medications and told me if I can hold on another 2 weeks it will shave off a month from the NICU. It was really hard when Gabriel was in the NICU and so anything I can do to make their stay shorter – I’m going to do my best. I’ve had several good days in a row – guess it’s time for a few bad ones. Today was pretty bad. 😦

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: