I have been having labor pains all day long. I didn’t go right into the hospital because they weren’t consistent. This evening around 6pm – the contractions felt unbearable. So I thought tonight might be the night because I was told that if I went into labor now – they wouldn’t stop it – and probably COULDN’T stop it. WELL – that wasn’t true! The doctor on-call decided that it was still too early to have the babies – that we were still looking at the babies being in the NICU for at least 5 weeks and he started loading me up on medications to stop the labor. For now the contractions are under control. Been a long and painful day.
Categories: Personal Stories