They were too cute this morning. They’re out of the NICU – PRAISE THE LORD!! One is obviously bigger than the other but they’re only a 3oz difference. The one with his eyes open is Levi. The one sleeping is Asher. They were born at 2:45pm June 25th. I have a beautiful story to tell about how God lined up people in the right place – how HE provided comfort and peace on the operating table. BUT – I’m still in quite a bit of pain and will share it a little later. I cannot believe this pregnancy roller-coaster is over! Jose and I don’t know how to process it all – our Miracle Babies – healthy, happy, and in our arms today. Thank you all for your prayers – your love – and your support! We couldn’t have done it without you!
Who Are We Anyways?
We are missionaries with Northwest Haiti Christian Mission. We have devoted our lives to serving His kingdom in the country of Haiti. We have 8 children and a thirst for an intimate relationship with our Creator. There may be a lot of drama on the battlefield but one thing is for sure.....There's Never A Dull Moment!
- My sister is incredible! Her legacy of love will withstand the test of time. Please pray for God’s supernatural s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
- I know many friends & family have been waiting all day for a picture of their loved ones who traveled to our Mole S… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- 10 years ago today.... Happy Birthday Asher & Levi! facebook.com/story.php?stor… 2 months ago
- The first blog is up! molehaiti.org/2019/06/24/tex… 2 months ago
- It’s been a difficult weekend but we were blessed to have all the men in my life here with us! Jose, my dad, and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Haitian Ninja Warriors! July 21, 2019All the campus kids were invited to participate. They divided into 5 teams and had a few days to practice before the big event!Continue reading
- Wolfforth & Friends – Last Day… July 13, 2019Since tonight is our last night we had our dinner and devotion on the beach. We roasted hot dogs and ate them while watching the sun set over the beautiful beach in The Mole.Continue reading
- Wolfforth & Friends – Days 4 & 5… July 11, 2019As soon as we got off the boat we began spreading out and looking for villagers. We were met with big smiles from the children and warm Haitian “Hello’s” from the adults. It didn’t take long we had a crowd gathering at the center of the village. Continue reading
- Wolfforth & Friends – Day 3… July 9, 2019The day started out with the campus kiddos being taught about good and bad touch. I tried to emphasize the need for us to respect ourselves and others, and to love as God loves. Continue reading