They were too cute this morning. They’re out of the NICU – PRAISE THE LORD!! One is obviously bigger than the other but they’re only a 3oz difference. The one with his eyes open is Levi. The one sleeping is Asher. They were born at 2:45pm June 25th. I have a beautiful story to tell about how God lined up people in the right place – how HE provided comfort and peace on the operating table. BUT – I’m still in quite a bit of pain and will share it a little later. I cannot believe this pregnancy roller-coaster is over! Jose and I don’t know how to process it all – our Miracle Babies – healthy, happy, and in our arms today. Thank you all for your prayers – your love – and your support! We couldn’t have done it without you!
Who Are We Anyways?
We are missionaries with Northwest Haiti Christian Mission. We have devoted our lives to serving His kingdom in the country of Haiti. We have 8 children and a thirst for an intimate relationship with our Creator. There may be a lot of drama on the battlefield but one thing is for sure.....There's Never A Dull Moment!
- Overheard in Class today: Levi: Did you know today is MILK day? Asher: Mom is that true? Do we get milk today? M… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Today this sweet, stubborn, little girl is 14. Malaya and I have been reminiscing how the past few birthdays have… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Happy Birthday to a woman who inspired me to never settle for anything less than what God designed me for! Thank yo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Children’s Church Christmas Party! molehaiti.org/2018/12/26/chi… 4 weeks ago
- Annual Granmoun Feeding… lifeoffering.org/2018/12/26/ann… 4 weeks ago
- Happy New Year From the Mole! January 5, 2019Happy New Year from the Mole! It has been amazing to ring in 2019 with our Haitian friends. On New Year's Eve, we hosted an evening full of games, raffles, and the 2nd Annual New Years Eve Dance Competition. Thousands of people joined us in town for nearly six hours.Continue reading
- Children’s Church Christmas Party! December 26, 2018On Sunday, December 23rd, we hosted an Incredible Children's Church Party from 10am-12:30pm! Continue reading
- Our Christmas Movie Extravaganza! December 23, 2018This is our 9th year showing Christmas Movies for this community! They ABSOLUTELY love it...and so do we!Continue reading
- Our Generation Christmas Party… December 10, 2018I am so thankful for Emma and the way she has poured into this group of kids. I can’t believe how much they’ve grown in just the short amount of time she’s been here. Continue reading