They were too cute this morning. They’re out of the NICU – PRAISE THE LORD!! One is obviously bigger than the other but they’re only a 3oz difference. The one with his eyes open is Levi. The one sleeping is Asher. They were born at 2:45pm June 25th. I have a beautiful story to tell about how God lined up people in the right place – how HE provided comfort and peace on the operating table. BUT – I’m still in quite a bit of pain and will share it a little later. I cannot believe this pregnancy roller-coaster is over! Jose and I don’t know how to process it all – our Miracle Babies – healthy, happy, and in our arms today. Thank you all for your prayers – your love – and your support! We couldn’t have done it without you!
Who Are We Anyways?
We are missionaries with Northwest Haiti Christian Mission. We have devoted our lives to serving His kingdom in the country of Haiti.
We have a house full of children and a thirst for an intimate relationship with our Creator.
There may be a lot of drama on the battlefield but one thing is for sure…..There’s Never A Dull Moment!
- Needed this today.... facebook.com/story.php?stor… 1 year ago
- Words still fail me.... facebook.com/story.php?stor… 1 year ago
- Today was our Children’s Church Christmas Party! For the past 4 weeks, the kids in our church have been earning p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- It’s time for the “Our Generation” Party! (This is Malaya & Mikela’s dance group). We’ve got a dozen games planne… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- We have been crazy busy preparing for all of our Upcoming Christmas Festivities! This Friday night we have the Ou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- New Year’s Team – Children’s Christmas Party! January 8, 2021This blog was written on Saturday, January 2nd. Today was an AWESOME day as we had the privilege of hosting the Christmas Party for theContinue reading
- New Year’s Team – HAPPY NEW YEAR 2021… January 8, 2021Food, Fun, & Fireworks! What an incredible evening - full of dancing & games & much needed laughter! Continue reading
- Pumpkin Soup 2021 January 3, 2021Pumpkin Soup is a New Year's tradition in Haiti. The problem is, the ingredients are very expensive and difficult to find in our area.Continue reading
- New Year’s Team Day 3… January 1, 2021Women's Ministry continues....and we are almost finished painting the Children's Home! Continue reading