They were too cute this morning. They’re out of the NICU – PRAISE THE LORD!! One is obviously bigger than the other but they’re only a 3oz difference. The one with his eyes open is Levi. The one sleeping is Asher. They were born at 2:45pm June 25th. I have a beautiful story to tell about how God lined up people in the right place – how HE provided comfort and peace on the operating table. BUT – I’m still in quite a bit of pain and will share it a little later. I cannot believe this pregnancy roller-coaster is over! Jose and I don’t know how to process it all – our Miracle Babies – healthy, happy, and in our arms today. Thank you all for your prayers – your love – and your support! We couldn’t have done it without you!
Who Are We Anyways?
We are missionaries with Northwest Haiti Christian Mission. We have devoted our lives to serving His kingdom in the country of Haiti.
We have a house full of children and a thirst for an intimate relationship with our Creator.
There may be a lot of drama on the battlefield but one thing is for sure…..There’s Never A Dull Moment!
- Update from Today’s Earthquake… molehaiti.org/2021/08/14/upd… 1 month ago
- 2021 Annual Boat Shipment… molehaiti.org/2021/07/30/202… 1 month ago
- Sad News For KaPaFu… molehaiti.org/2021/06/21/sad… 1 month ago
- Michigan Group 2021 – Last 2 Days… molehaiti.org/2021/06/21/mic… 3 months ago
- Michigan Group 2021 – Day 8… molehaiti.org/2021/06/19/mic… 3 months ago
- Update from Today’s Earthquake… August 15, 2021We are safe in the northwest! Please pray for families who are anxiously awaiting news about their relatives who live in the affected areas. Continue reading
- Updated 2021 Annual Boat Shipment… August 11, 2021As of August 11th, we have received a little less than $500.00. With the political climate and roadblocks - we are very concerned that the most needed supplies will be scarce…Continue reading
- Sad News For KaPaFu… June 21, 2021I’ve never lost everything, but Jesus says to give up everything and follow him. Faith comes easier when all we have to rely on.. is Him.Continue reading
- Michigan Group 2021 – Last 2 Days… June 21, 2021I can say we all had a very impactful week. Yes, we came to minister to them and YES, again they impacted us more than we probably delivered.Continue reading