They were too cute this morning. They’re out of the NICU – PRAISE THE LORD!! One is obviously bigger than the other but they’re only a 3oz difference. The one with his eyes open is Levi. The one sleeping is Asher. They were born at 2:45pm June 25th. I have a beautiful story to tell about how God lined up people in the right place – how HE provided comfort and peace on the operating table. BUT – I’m still in quite a bit of pain and will share it a little later. I cannot believe this pregnancy roller-coaster is over! Jose and I don’t know how to process it all – our Miracle Babies – healthy, happy, and in our arms today. Thank you all for your prayers – your love – and your support! We couldn’t have done it without you!
Who Are We Anyways?
We are missionaries with Northwest Haiti Christian Mission. We have devoted our lives to serving His kingdom in the country of Haiti. We have 8 children and a thirst for an intimate relationship with our Creator. There may be a lot of drama on the battlefield but one thing is for sure.....There's Never A Dull Moment!
- Needed this today.... facebook.com/story.php?stor… 7 months ago
- Words still fail me.... facebook.com/story.php?stor… 8 months ago
- Today was our Children’s Church Christmas Party! For the past 4 weeks, the kids in our church have been earning p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 months ago
- It’s time for the “Our Generation” Party! (This is Malaya & Mikela’s dance group). We’ve got a dozen games planne… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 months ago
- We have been crazy busy preparing for all of our Upcoming Christmas Festivities! This Friday night we have the Ou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 months ago
- Easter In August… September 15, 2020The party started at 8pm and didn't end until midnight!!Continue reading
- 2020 Boat Shipment… August 19, 2020IT’S THAT TIME OF YEAR… Every August/September – my parents/my family load several crates of supplies to send to Haiti via boat! These are suppliesContinue reading
- The Colorful Life of David… March 24, 2020See what our Children's Ministry has been up to this spring! Continue reading
- Dreams and Goals…. We Need Your Help! February 8, 2020Whether you feel called to help us or others.... I encourage you to do for one what you wish you could do for everyone.Continue reading