Categories: Personal Stories
Who Are We Anyways?
We are missionaries with Northwest Haiti Christian Mission. We have devoted our lives to serving His kingdom in the country of Haiti.
We have a house full of children and a thirst for an intimate relationship with our Creator.
There may be a lot of drama on the battlefield but one thing is for sure…..There’s Never A Dull Moment!
- Thanksgiving Week in the Mole… molehaiti.org/2022/12/03/tha… 4 days ago
- Relief Needed In Our Area… molehaiti.org/2022/09/28/rel… 2 months ago
- 2022 Annual Shipment – STILL SENDING A SMALL LOAD! molehaiti.org/2022/08/01/202… 4 months ago
- SUMMER GAMES –@FINALE… molehaiti.org/2022/07/09/sum… 5 months ago
- Summer Games Week 4… Thursday, June 23rd molehaiti.org/2022/07/06/sum… 5 months ago
- Thanksgiving Week in the Mole… December 4, 2022It was a week of fun, fellowship, and thankfulness! Here's a peek at our week!Continue reading
- Relief Needed In Our Area… September 28, 2022Please help us provide food for our communities that are cut-off from major resources due to roadblocks. Continue reading
- 2022 Annual Shipment – STILL SENDING A SMALL LOAD! August 1, 2022We are shipping a SMALL load this year!! SO PLEASE help us fill those crates with those much needed supplies! Continue reading
- SUMMER GAMES – FINALE… July 9, 2022OUR SUMMER GAMES OFFICIALLY ENDED LAST WEEK!! THE WINNING GROUP WAS INVITED TO THE CASTILLO'S HOME FOR A 4TH OF JULY CELEBRATION! Continue reading