Categories: Personal Stories
Who Are We Anyways?
We are missionaries with Northwest Haiti Christian Mission. We have devoted our lives to serving His kingdom in the country of Haiti. We have 8 children and a thirst for an intimate relationship with our Creator. There may be a lot of drama on the battlefield but one thing is for sure.....There's Never A Dull Moment!
- I know many of you have been worried about us. We want you to know that if it wasn’t for the news reports, we would… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Our team arrived safe & sound yesterday afternoon! This morning half of the team worked in the clinic while the o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Medical Ministry Needs lifeoffering.org/2019/02/11/med… 1 week ago
- facebook.com/story.php?stor… 1 week ago
- She’s always been a ride or die chick! facebook.com/story.php?stor… 1 week ago
- Fisher’s Group Last Day… February 17, 2019We’ve had such an incredible time. We’ve been touched in ways we couldn’t imagine and a small piece of our hearts will stay here when we are goneContinue reading
- Fisher’s Group Day 4…Happy Valentine’s Day! February 15, 2019Our concern as our week winds down is have we done enough, and to that, I am reminded that God said “Go” and we did.Continue reading
- Fisher’s Group Day 3 February 14, 2019The story we read meant so much to the children, but it has forever changed the lives of those who read to them.Continue reading
- FISHERS GROUP Day 1-2 February 13, 2019Despite the unrest going on in Haiti we want all of our friends and family to know that we have not experienced or seen any of that.Continue reading