**These pictures have been taken from various sources online.
Who Are We Anyways?
We are missionaries with Northwest Haiti Christian Mission. We have devoted our lives to serving His kingdom in the country of Haiti. We have 8 children and a thirst for an intimate relationship with our Creator. There may be a lot of drama on the battlefield but one thing is for sure.....There's Never A Dull Moment!
- Tonight is the kick-off for our Circus-Themed Children’s Church Summer Program. We started with 130 children and en… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- I struggle to process how unfair all of this feels... my sister’s hurdles have hurdles. Nothing has been easy and i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Love that this popped up on my wall today... facebook.com/story.php?stor… 1 month ago
- Yesterday was a hard day to process for many reasons. My first thought as I was listening to the doctor was - “Oh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Levi is in the Cincinnati Reds Parade today! facebook.com/story.php?stor… 1 month ago
- Our 2019 Easter Egg Extravaganza! May 10, 2019On Friday, May 3rd we hosted our annual Easter Egg Hunt & Children's Church Party! We invited 60 children who had the most earned points in children's church. We had a BLAST! Continue reading
- Emma’s Internship – Reflecting on the Past 6 months… May 4, 2019My time spent living and serving in Mole St. Nicolas, Haiti was without a doubt the most impactful and enriching experience of my life. I had the unbelievable honor of creating a dance studio within the community and developing a dance ministry.Continue reading
- Easter Sunrise Service… May 2, 2019On Easter Sunday our church held their annual Sunrise Service! We served hot chocolate & peanut butter sandwiches before our service started... and we all Praised the Lord on full bellies! Continue reading
- Fowler Group 2019… Last Day March 22, 2019We want to be changed by this experience, not just momentarily inspired. We hope to pour out joy and the heart of Christ to the people we come in contact within the present and future.Continue reading