Categories: Mission Stories
Who Are We Anyways?
We are missionaries with Northwest Haiti Christian Mission. We have devoted our lives to serving His kingdom in the country of Haiti. We have 8 children and a thirst for an intimate relationship with our Creator. There may be a lot of drama on the battlefield but one thing is for sure.....There's Never A Dull Moment!
- Excited to see what today brings! This is another seminar that I’ll be attending with my therapist Joan. During… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- Finding Our Way… lifeoffering.org/2019/10/11/fin… 1 week ago
- My sweet little Fabi started school this fall! We have been calling her twice a week since we flew out and our co… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- My sister is incredible! Her legacy of love will withstand the test of time. Please pray for God’s supernatural s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- I know many friends & family have been waiting all day for a picture of their loved ones who traveled to our Mole S… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- A Journey is Best Measured in Friends, Not Miles… October 18, 2019We are desperate to be home. We yearn to be with the rest of our family & friends. My kids feel lonely and bored! If you would like to send them a card...Continue reading
- Haitian Ninja Warriors! July 21, 2019All the campus kids were invited to participate. They divided into 5 teams and had a few days to practice before the big event!Continue reading
- Wolfforth & Friends – Last Day… July 13, 2019Since tonight is our last night we had our dinner and devotion on the beach. We roasted hot dogs and ate them while watching the sun set over the beautiful beach in The Mole.Continue reading
- Wolfforth & Friends – Days 4 & 5… July 11, 2019As soon as we got off the boat we began spreading out and looking for villagers. We were met with big smiles from the children and warm Haitian “Hello’s” from the adults. It didn’t take long we had a crowd gathering at the center of the village. Continue reading