Categories: Mission Stories
Who Are We Anyways?
We are missionaries with Northwest Haiti Christian Mission. We have devoted our lives to serving His kingdom in the country of Haiti. We have 8 children and a thirst for an intimate relationship with our Creator. There may be a lot of drama on the battlefield but one thing is for sure.....There's Never A Dull Moment!
- Needed this today.... facebook.com/story.php?stor… 1 month ago
- Words still fail me.... facebook.com/story.php?stor… 1 month ago
- Today was our Children’s Church Christmas Party! For the past 4 weeks, the kids in our church have been earning p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- It’s time for the “Our Generation” Party! (This is Malaya & Mikela’s dance group). We’ve got a dozen games planne… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- We have been crazy busy preparing for all of our Upcoming Christmas Festivities! This Friday night we have the Ou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Dreams and Goals…. We Need Your Help! February 8, 2020Whether you feel called to help us or others.... I encourage you to do for one what you wish you could do for everyone.Continue reading
- Toner Group Day 4 & 5… January 13, 2020We have had a busy two-days so we are just now able to tell you about our day on Saturday & Sunday! WOW there's so much to share!Continue reading
- Toner’s Group Day 3… January 12, 2020Haiti may be the most beautiful place I have ever visited. Today I participated in two projects. The first project, which we started yesterday is to construct concrete steps.Continue reading
- Toner Group – Day 1 & 2… January 10, 2020Being here gives you great perspective of how all the little things really do matter. Psalm 34:5 says “Those who look to him are radiant and their faces shall never be ashamed".Continue reading