Categories: Mission Stories
Who Are We Anyways?
We are missionaries with Northwest Haiti Christian Mission. We have devoted our lives to serving His kingdom in the country of Haiti.
We have a house full of children and a thirst for an intimate relationship with our Creator.
There may be a lot of drama on the battlefield but one thing is for sure…..There’s Never A Dull Moment!
- Spring Break Fun With The Snivleys… molehaiti.org/2022/04/24/spr… 3 weeks ago
- Easter Sunday In The Mole… molehaiti.org/2022/04/19/eas… 1 month ago
- EASTER EGG HUNT 2022… molehaiti.org/2022/04/18/eas… 1 month ago
- Walking Down Medical Memory Lane… molehaiti.org/2022/03/31/wal… 1 month ago
- From Feelings – To Healing.. molehaiti.org/2022/03/14/fro… 2 months ago
- Spring Break Fun With The Snivleys… April 24, 2022People ask why we come to Haiti, and we always say, “To see our friends.” I’ve never spoken a truer statement. I’m so sad to leave tomorrow but so filled up!Continue reading
- Easter Sunday In The Mole… April 19, 2022What a blessing it is to celebrate Easter with our Haitian friends & family!Continue reading
- EASTER EGG HUNT 2022… April 19, 2022It was a non-stop, activity-filled, Easter Extravaganza here in Mole St Nicolas! Saturday was an epic evening - one that our community kids...Continue reading
- Walking Down Medical Memory Lane… April 1, 2022Though we've not reached our baseline goal, this will be our last post for Healing Hands…Continue reading