Categories: Mission Stories
Who Are We Anyways?
We are missionaries with Northwest Haiti Christian Mission. We have devoted our lives to serving His kingdom in the country of Haiti.
We have a house full of children and a thirst for an intimate relationship with our Creator.
There may be a lot of drama on the battlefield but one thing is for sure…..There’s Never A Dull Moment!
- Christmas For Our Campus Kids! molehaiti.org/2022/12/27/chr… 1 month ago
- Holiday Feedings Both Young and Old molehaiti.org/2022/12/27/hol… 1 month ago
- Thanksgiving Week in the Mole… molehaiti.org/2022/12/03/tha… 1 month ago
- Relief Needed In Our Area… molehaiti.org/2022/09/28/rel… 4 months ago
- 2022 Annual Shipment – STILL SENDING A SMALL LOAD! molehaiti.org/2022/08/01/202… 6 months ago
- Christmas For Our Campus Kids! December 27, 2022On Saturday, we threw a surprise Christmas Party for the kids who live on campus! They knew their gifts were in the crates - which still aren’t here. So, they had already accepted the reality that there wouldn’t be any presents under the tree for them this year. Continue reading
- Holiday Feedings Both Young and Old December 27, 2022Fun, Food, and Folks this Holiday Season!Continue reading
- Thanksgiving Week in the Mole… December 4, 2022It was a week of fun, fellowship, and thankfulness! Here's a peek at our week!Continue reading
- Relief Needed In Our Area… September 28, 2022Please help us provide food for our communities that are cut-off from major resources due to roadblocks. Continue reading