Who Are We Anyways?
We are missionaries with Northwest Haiti Christian Mission. We have devoted our lives to serving His kingdom in the country of Haiti. We have 8 children and a thirst for an intimate relationship with our Creator. There may be a lot of drama on the battlefield but one thing is for sure.....There's Never A Dull Moment!
- This is one of my favorite Christmas activities! I love watching everyone shop for gifts at the tables! lifeoffering.org/2019/12/14/chr… 17 hours ago
- Lights Done Bright 2019.. molehaiti.org/2019/12/12/lig… 3 days ago
- Our “Joy Story” Children’s Church Kick-Off has begun!! 1 week ago
- Last night we had the privilege of having dinner with Joe (Diane’s husband). The fellowship and reminiscing about… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- “I am so thankful for my Dad. His time in Vietnam broke his heart for those in need. His time with His Master broke… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Lights Done Bright 2019.. December 12, 2019Though we got a late start... the town is THRILLED that our lights are finally up! Crowds of people have already gathered...Continue reading
- A Journey is Best Measured in Friends, Not Miles… October 18, 2019We are desperate to be home. We yearn to be with the rest of our family & friends. My kids feel lonely and bored! If you would like to send them a card...Continue reading
- Haitian Ninja Warriors! July 21, 2019All the campus kids were invited to participate. They divided into 5 teams and had a few days to practice before the big event!Continue reading
- Wolfforth & Friends – Last Day… July 13, 2019Since tonight is our last night we had our dinner and devotion on the beach. We roasted hot dogs and ate them while watching the sun set over the beautiful beach in The Mole.Continue reading