Who Are We Anyways?
We are missionaries with Northwest Haiti Christian Mission. We have devoted our lives to serving His kingdom in the country of Haiti. We have 8 children and a thirst for an intimate relationship with our Creator. There may be a lot of drama on the battlefield but one thing is for sure.....There's Never A Dull Moment!
- I struggle to process how unfair all of this feels... my sister’s hurdles have hurdles. Nothing has been easy and i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Love that this popped up on my wall today... facebook.com/story.php?stor… 1 week ago
- Yesterday was a hard day to process for many reasons. My first thought as I was listening to the doctor was - “Oh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Levi is in the Cincinnati Reds Parade today! facebook.com/story.php?stor… 3 weeks ago
- Fowler Group 2019 – Day 3… molehaiti.org/2019/03/19/fow… 1 month ago
- Fowler Group 2019… Last Day March 22, 2019We want to be changed by this experience, not just momentarily inspired. We hope to pour out joy and the heart of Christ to the people we come in contact within the present and future.Continue reading
- Fowler Group 2019… Day 5 March 21, 2019This trip has confirmed to me that I want to work/live abroad for a good part of my life, and I would love to live in remote village like Kapafu.Continue reading
- Fowler Group 2019…Day 4 March 20, 2019The grace, love, and kindness that I have been shown from the Haitians is unreal. It has been a blessing to be able to spend time with the Haitian people and pray with them. They have shown me how to unapologetically worship.Continue reading
- Fowler Group 2019 – Day 3… March 19, 2019I loved that we were able to experience Haiti outside of the campus on our walk to Karenage this morning.Continue reading