Categories: Personal Stories
Who Are We Anyways?
We are missionaries with Northwest Haiti Christian Mission. We have devoted our lives to serving His kingdom in the country of Haiti.
We have a house full of children and a thirst for an intimate relationship with our Creator.
There may be a lot of drama on the battlefield but one thing is for sure…..There’s Never A Dull Moment!
- Needed this today.... facebook.com/story.php?stor… 1 year ago
- Words still fail me.... facebook.com/story.php?stor… 1 year ago
- Today was our Children’s Church Christmas Party! For the past 4 weeks, the kids in our church have been earning p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- It’s time for the “Our Generation” Party! (This is Malaya & Mikela’s dance group). We’ve got a dozen games planne… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- We have been crazy busy preparing for all of our Upcoming Christmas Festivities! This Friday night we have the Ou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- New Year’s Team – Children’s Christmas Party! January 8, 2021This blog was written on Saturday, January 2nd. Today was an AWESOME day as we had the privilege of hosting the Christmas Party for theContinue reading
- New Year’s Team – HAPPY NEW YEAR 2021… January 8, 2021Food, Fun, & Fireworks! What an incredible evening - full of dancing & games & much needed laughter! Continue reading
- Pumpkin Soup 2021 January 3, 2021Pumpkin Soup is a New Year's tradition in Haiti. The problem is, the ingredients are very expensive and difficult to find in our area.Continue reading
- New Year’s Team Day 3… January 1, 2021Women's Ministry continues....and we are almost finished painting the Children's Home! Continue reading