We hope you have a peaceful Christmas and an amazing New Year!
Who Are We Anyways?
We are missionaries with Northwest Haiti Christian Mission. We have devoted our lives to serving His kingdom in the country of Haiti. We have 8 children and a thirst for an intimate relationship with our Creator. There may be a lot of drama on the battlefield but one thing is for sure.....There's Never A Dull Moment!
- Words still fail me.... facebook.com/story.php?stor… 1 week ago
- Today was our Children’s Church Christmas Party! For the past 4 weeks, the kids in our church have been earning p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- It’s time for the “Our Generation” Party! (This is Malaya & Mikela’s dance group). We’ve got a dozen games planne… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- We have been crazy busy preparing for all of our Upcoming Christmas Festivities! This Friday night we have the Ou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Tonight we started setting up for our 7 Nights of Christmas Movies... which starts tomorrow! I could sit out here… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Toner Group Day 4 & 5… January 13, 2020We have had a busy two-days so we are just now able to tell you about our day on Saturday & Sunday! WOW there's so much to share!Continue reading
- Toner’s Group Day 3… January 12, 2020Haiti may be the most beautiful place I have ever visited. Today I participated in two projects. The first project, which we started yesterday is to construct concrete steps.Continue reading
- Toner Group – Day 1 & 2… January 10, 2020Being here gives you great perspective of how all the little things really do matter. Psalm 34:5 says “Those who look to him are radiant and their faces shall never be ashamed".Continue reading
- Staff Christmas Meal… January 3, 2020Every year our staff come together for a time of Thanksgiving and fellowship!Continue reading