We hope you have a peaceful Christmas and an amazing New Year!
Who Are We Anyways?
We are missionaries with Northwest Haiti Christian Mission. We have devoted our lives to serving His kingdom in the country of Haiti.
We have a house full of children and a thirst for an intimate relationship with our Creator.
There may be a lot of drama on the battlefield but one thing is for sure…..There’s Never A Dull Moment!
- Needed this today.... facebook.com/story.php?stor… 1 year ago
- Words still fail me.... facebook.com/story.php?stor… 1 year ago
- Today was our Children’s Church Christmas Party! For the past 4 weeks, the kids in our church have been earning p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- It’s time for the “Our Generation” Party! (This is Malaya & Mikela’s dance group). We’ve got a dozen games planne… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- We have been crazy busy preparing for all of our Upcoming Christmas Festivities! This Friday night we have the Ou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- Children’s Church Party – Christmas in April! April 12, 2021On March 29th, we invited the top 60 kids (with the most points) to attend our special Christmas in April Party! Now for some people, they may think it's a bit strange to... Continue reading
- New Year’s Team – Children’s Christmas Party! January 8, 2021This blog was written on Saturday, January 2nd. Today was an AWESOME day as we had the privilege of hosting the Christmas Party for theContinue reading
- New Year’s Team – HAPPY NEW YEAR 2021… January 8, 2021Food, Fun, & Fireworks! What an incredible evening - full of dancing & games & much needed laughter! Continue reading
- Pumpkin Soup 2021 January 3, 2021Pumpkin Soup is a New Year's tradition in Haiti. The problem is, the ingredients are very expensive and difficult to find in our area.Continue reading