Categories: Personal Stories
Who Are We Anyways?
Jody & Jose Castillo are the Directors of Haiti Operations with Northwest Haiti Christian Mission. Jody‘s father founded the mission 43 years ago when she was just an infant! She has spent her entire life serving Haiti in various capacities and villages.
Jose & Jody chose to be married in St. Louis du Nord in 2001, because they wanted to start their union completely surrounded by the people they love so dearly.
**Together, we have devoted our lives to serving His kingdom in the country of Haiti. We have a house FULL of children and an unquenchable thirst for an intimate relationship with our Creator.
There may be a lot of drama on the battlefield but one thing is for sure…..There’s Never A Dull Moment!
YOU CAN ALSO CHECK OUT OUR OTHER MINISTRY BLOG: MOLEHAITI.ORG
A Peek At My Tweets…
- Annual Staff Christmas Meal… molehaiti.org/2023/02/17/ann… 1 month ago
- Being An Anchor In A World Full Of Waves… molehaiti.org/2023/02/09/bei… 1 month ago
- Christmas For Our Campus Kids! molehaiti.org/2022/12/27/chr… 3 months ago
- Holiday Feedings Both Young and Old molehaiti.org/2022/12/27/hol… 3 months ago
- Thanksgiving Week in the Mole… molehaiti.org/2022/12/03/tha… 3 months ago
Our Mole Ministry Blog
- Annual Staff Christmas Meal… February 17, 2023Though we weren't able to host the majority of our holiday activities - we MADE SURE this celebration remained on the calendar!Continue reading
- Being An Anchor In A World Full Of Waves… February 10, 2023A special thanks to Mission Navigation - for making our dream of a “boat ministry” - a reality. Continue reading
- Christmas For Our Campus Kids! December 27, 2022On Saturday, we threw a surprise Christmas Party for the kids who live on campus! They knew their gifts were in the crates - which still aren’t here. So, they had already accepted the reality that there wouldn’t be any presents under the tree for them this year. Continue reading
- Holiday Feedings Both Young and Old December 27, 2022Fun, Food, and Folks this Holiday Season!Continue reading
Jodi & Jose,
I sent you an email yesterday but I think I sent it to the wrong part of the website. I’m so glad I found your website! Levi and Asher have grown so much! You can’t even tell they were premiees. Gabriel and Malaya look like they have grown a foot since May. Malaya doesn’t even look like the same child. There’s no hint of baby left in her. If you didn’t get the original email, I have a cousin and his wife coming to Haiti in Feb on a survey trip. They are bringing their 1 yr old daughter with them and planning to stay for 2 months. By the way, I told you in the original email his name was Micah but it is Matthew, the younger brother. Their pediatrician is adamantly opposed to them taking their little girl with them. I told them I would help get them ready to take her but they needed to talk to you about raising healthy babies in Haiti. It can be done. They are very excited about coming and think they may have met you last summer when they were there on their 1st survey trip. I told them I would check with you about passing on contact information. I am praying for you and your family as you share the gospel in Haiti. Love Martha