Categories: Personal Stories
Who Are We Anyways?
We are missionaries with Northwest Haiti Christian Mission. We have devoted our lives to serving His kingdom in the country of Haiti. We have 8 children and a thirst for an intimate relationship with our Creator. There may be a lot of drama on the battlefield but one thing is for sure.....There's Never A Dull Moment!
- Needed this today.... facebook.com/story.php?stor… 8 months ago
- Words still fail me.... facebook.com/story.php?stor… 8 months ago
- Today was our Children’s Church Christmas Party! For the past 4 weeks, the kids in our church have been earning p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 months ago
- It’s time for the “Our Generation” Party! (This is Malaya & Mikela’s dance group). We’ve got a dozen games planne… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 months ago
- We have been crazy busy preparing for all of our Upcoming Christmas Festivities! This Friday night we have the Ou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 months ago
- Easter In August… September 15, 2020The party started at 8pm and didn't end until midnight!!Continue reading
- 2020 Boat Shipment… August 19, 2020IT’S THAT TIME OF YEAR… Every August/September – my parents/my family load several crates of supplies to send to Haiti via boat! These are suppliesContinue reading
- The Colorful Life of David… March 24, 2020See what our Children's Ministry has been up to this spring! Continue reading
- Dreams and Goals…. We Need Your Help! February 8, 2020Whether you feel called to help us or others.... I encourage you to do for one what you wish you could do for everyone.Continue reading