Categories: Personal Stories
Who Are We Anyways?
Jody & Jose Castillo are the Directors of Haiti Operations with Northwest Haiti Christian Mission. Jody‘s father founded the mission 43 years ago when she was just an infant! She has spent her entire life serving Haiti in various capacities and villages.
Jose & Jody chose to be married in St. Louis du Nord in 2001, because they wanted to start their union completely surrounded by the people they love so dearly.
**Together, we have devoted our lives to serving His kingdom in the country of Haiti. We have a house FULL of children and an unquenchable thirst for an intimate relationship with our Creator.
There may be a lot of drama on the battlefield but one thing is for sure…..There’s Never A Dull Moment!
YOU CAN ALSO CHECK OUT OUR OTHER MINISTRY BLOG: MOLEHAITI.ORG
A Peek At My Tweets…
- Annual Staff Christmas Meal… molehaiti.org/2023/02/17/ann… 1 month ago
- Being An Anchor In A World Full Of Waves… molehaiti.org/2023/02/09/bei… 1 month ago
- Christmas For Our Campus Kids! molehaiti.org/2022/12/27/chr… 3 months ago
- Holiday Feedings Both Young and Old molehaiti.org/2022/12/27/hol… 3 months ago
- Thanksgiving Week in the Mole… molehaiti.org/2022/12/03/tha… 3 months ago
Our Mole Ministry Blog
- Annual Staff Christmas Meal… February 17, 2023Though we weren't able to host the majority of our holiday activities - we MADE SURE this celebration remained on the calendar!Continue reading
- Being An Anchor In A World Full Of Waves… February 10, 2023A special thanks to Mission Navigation - for making our dream of a “boat ministry” - a reality. Continue reading
- Christmas For Our Campus Kids! December 27, 2022On Saturday, we threw a surprise Christmas Party for the kids who live on campus! They knew their gifts were in the crates - which still aren’t here. So, they had already accepted the reality that there wouldn’t be any presents under the tree for them this year. Continue reading
- Holiday Feedings Both Young and Old December 27, 2022Fun, Food, and Folks this Holiday Season!Continue reading
They may be double trouble, but they are adorable double blessings. Thank you for sharing the pictures. They made my day. May God continue to bless you and yours.
These babies are just too cute. Double trouble is right … get ready!
I loved seeing the pictures. The boys are soooooooooo cute and I ditto the double-trouble comments. They are growing so fast and look so much like Gabriel. God has blessed you with such an amazing family and This summer past summer he added 2 more blessings 🙂
Oh Jody, what a double blessing those precious boys are. When I think of what you went through to bring them into the world and the original prognosis for their life was from the doctor, I can only be amazed at how great our God is. Having raised 3 boys myself and helped with 3 grandsons – I can only say just savor every moment. Little boys are both a joy and a challenge. God Bless.
In His Love, Susan Schultz