Categories: Personal Stories
Who Are We Anyways?
We are missionaries with Northwest Haiti Christian Mission. We have devoted our lives to serving His kingdom in the country of Haiti.
We have a house full of children and a thirst for an intimate relationship with our Creator.
There may be a lot of drama on the battlefield but one thing is for sure…..There’s Never A Dull Moment!
- Michigan Group 2021 – Last 2 Days… molehaiti.org/2021/06/21/mic… 4 days ago
- Michigan Group 2021 – Day 8… molehaiti.org/2021/06/19/mic… 5 days ago
- Michigan Group 2021 – Day 7… molehaiti.org/2021/06/18/mic… 6 days ago
- Michigan Group 2021 – Day 6… molehaiti.org/2021/06/17/mic… 1 week ago
- Michigan Group – Day 5… molehaiti.org/2021/06/16/mic… 1 week ago
- Michigan Group 2021 – Last 2 Days… June 21, 2021I can say we all had a very impactful week. Yes, we came to minister to them and YES, again they impacted us more than we probably delivered.Continue reading
- Michigan Group 2021 – Day 8… June 19, 2021It was so fun to see all of the colors mix in the air, and to see the joy on the kids faces as it came down. This week was a blast with the kids, and I’m sad that our week is coming to a close, but excited for our last few days here.Continue reading
- Michigan Group 2021 – Day 7… June 18, 2021I have learned so much this week just from watching these kids. God places us all in situations and locations for a specific reason. He never does anything by accident and he always has a bigger and better planContinue reading
- Michigan Group 2021 – Day 6… June 17, 2021During VBS, Sharon talked about how Noah trusted God, so we can also trust him. We paired the kids up into twos, and blindfolded oneContinue reading