Heather and Janeil are in the hospital tonight awaiting the arrival of their 4th child – little Zeb. Heather’s platelet count has been very low and she is being induced tonight. Please pray for peace, for a healthy little boy, and for a healthy momma after it’s all said and done. It’s such an exciting and yet kind of scary time.
Who Are We Anyways?
We are missionaries with Northwest Haiti Christian Mission. We have devoted our lives to serving His kingdom in the country of Haiti. We have 8 children and a thirst for an intimate relationship with our Creator. There may be a lot of drama on the battlefield but one thing is for sure.....There's Never A Dull Moment!
- Fowler Group 2019 – Day 3… molehaiti.org/2019/03/19/fow… 3 days ago
- Tonight we are celebrating Rosie & Isabelle’s birthday with an Emoji-themed sleepover! In early January - Rosie t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- So many memories popping up on my Facebook from the month Diane was here. I would do ANYTHING to have her here righ… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- I know many of you have been worried about us. We want you to know that if it wasn’t for the news reports, we would… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Our team arrived safe & sound yesterday afternoon! This morning half of the team worked in the clinic while the o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Fowler Group 2019… Last Day March 22, 2019We want to be changed by this experience, not just momentarily inspired. We hope to pour out joy and the heart of Christ to the people we come in contact within the present and future.Continue reading
- Fowler Group 2019… Day 5 March 21, 2019This trip has confirmed to me that I want to work/live abroad for a good part of my life, and I would love to live in remote village like Kapafu.Continue reading
- Fowler Group 2019…Day 4 March 20, 2019The grace, love, and kindness that I have been shown from the Haitians is unreal. It has been a blessing to be able to spend time with the Haitian people and pray with them. They have shown me how to unapologetically worship.Continue reading
- Fowler Group 2019 – Day 3… March 19, 2019I loved that we were able to experience Haiti outside of the campus on our walk to Karenage this morning.Continue reading