Heather and Janeil are in the hospital tonight awaiting the arrival of their 4th child – little Zeb. Heather’s platelet count has been very low and she is being induced tonight. Please pray for peace, for a healthy little boy, and for a healthy momma after it’s all said and done. It’s such an exciting and yet kind of scary time.
Who Are We Anyways?
We are missionaries with Northwest Haiti Christian Mission. We have devoted our lives to serving His kingdom in the country of Haiti.
We have a house full of children and a thirst for an intimate relationship with our Creator.
There may be a lot of drama on the battlefield but one thing is for sure…..There’s Never A Dull Moment!
- Christmas Morning Surprise… molehaiti.org/2022/01/17/chr… 1 day ago
- ‘Twas The Week Before Christmas… molehaiti.org/2021/12/24/twa… 3 weeks ago
- B-I-N-G-O molehaiti.org/2021/12/20/b-i… 1 month ago
- Happiness Starts Within Your Sole! molehaiti.org/2021/12/14/hap… 1 month ago
- Halloween Party 2021… molehaiti.org/2021/12/04/hal… 1 month ago
- Christmas Morning Surprise… January 17, 2022On December 25th - at 3am - we woke up the children and excitedly exclaimed, "SANTA JUST CAME AND HE LEFT PRESENTS FOR EVERYONE!" Continue reading
- ‘Twas The Week Before Christmas… December 24, 2021A Christmas Service, A Staff Party, Jose's Mom Arrives, A Granmoun Feeding, & A Surprise Christmas Party! It's the most wonderful time of the year...Continue reading
- B-I-N-G-O December 20, 2021We made sure that everyone left as a winner… even if they didn’t technically have BINGO. EVERYBODY left with money in their pockets and prizes in their hand.Continue reading
- Happiness Starts Within Your Sole! December 14, 2021Something we often take for granted is a great pair of shoes! Think about how many hours a day you are on your feet! Continue reading