Heather and Janeil are in the hospital tonight awaiting the arrival of their 4th child – little Zeb. Heather’s platelet count has been very low and she is being induced tonight. Please pray for peace, for a healthy little boy, and for a healthy momma after it’s all said and done. It’s such an exciting and yet kind of scary time.
Who Are We Anyways?
We are missionaries with Northwest Haiti Christian Mission. We have devoted our lives to serving His kingdom in the country of Haiti. We have 8 children and a thirst for an intimate relationship with our Creator. There may be a lot of drama on the battlefield but one thing is for sure.....There's Never A Dull Moment!
- Christmas BINGO! lifeoffering.org/2018/12/11/chr… 2 days ago
- You sure know how to make someone feel special on their birthday! Thanks so much for all the texts, posts, and m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- Merry Christmas From Your Favorite Campus Kids! molehaiti.org/2018/12/03/mer… 1 week ago
- Our Incredible Christmas Kick-Off! molehaiti.org/2018/11/25/our… 2 weeks ago
- Happy Halloween 2018! lifeoffering.org/2018/10/30/hap… 1 month ago
- Our Generation Christmas Party… December 10, 2018I am so thankful for Emma and the way she has poured into this group of kids. I can’t believe how much they’ve grown in just the short amount of time she’s been here. Continue reading
- Lights Done Bright 2018 December 7, 2018This week thousands of people came to the Mole for its annual celebration AND we had thousands of lights to greet them!Continue reading
- Merry Christmas From Your Favorite Campus Kids! December 3, 2018We hope this Christmas brings you great joy! Our campus kids are SO thankful...Continue reading
- Our Incredible Christmas Kick-Off! November 25, 2018Please pray for us during these next 4 weeks....that these children will understand their worth and that they'll believe they too can do incredible things for the kingdom. Continue reading