Categories: Personal Stories
Who Are We Anyways?
We are missionaries with Northwest Haiti Christian Mission. We have devoted our lives to serving His kingdom in the country of Haiti.
We have a house full of children and a thirst for an intimate relationship with our Creator.
There may be a lot of drama on the battlefield but one thing is for sure…..There’s Never A Dull Moment!
A Peek At My Tweets…
- Annual Staff Christmas Meal… molehaiti.org/2023/02/17/ann… 1 month ago
- Being An Anchor In A World Full Of Waves… molehaiti.org/2023/02/09/bei… 1 month ago
- Christmas For Our Campus Kids! molehaiti.org/2022/12/27/chr… 2 months ago
- Holiday Feedings Both Young and Old molehaiti.org/2022/12/27/hol… 2 months ago
- Thanksgiving Week in the Mole… molehaiti.org/2022/12/03/tha… 3 months ago
Our Mole Ministry Blog
- Annual Staff Christmas Meal… February 17, 2023Though we weren't able to host the majority of our holiday activities - we MADE SURE this celebration remained on the calendar!Continue reading
- Being An Anchor In A World Full Of Waves… February 10, 2023A special thanks to Mission Navigation - for making our dream of a “boat ministry” - a reality. Continue reading
- Christmas For Our Campus Kids! December 27, 2022On Saturday, we threw a surprise Christmas Party for the kids who live on campus! They knew their gifts were in the crates - which still aren’t here. So, they had already accepted the reality that there wouldn’t be any presents under the tree for them this year. Continue reading
- Holiday Feedings Both Young and Old December 27, 2022Fun, Food, and Folks this Holiday Season!Continue reading
Leave a Reply