Categories: Mission Stories
Who Are We Anyways?
We are missionaries with Northwest Haiti Christian Mission. We have devoted our lives to serving His kingdom in the country of Haiti. We have 8 children and a thirst for an intimate relationship with our Creator. There may be a lot of drama on the battlefield but one thing is for sure.....There's Never A Dull Moment!
- It’s been a difficult weekend but we were blessed to have all the men in my life here with us! Jose, my dad, and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Michigan Group 2019 Day 4… molehaiti.org/2019/05/20/mic… 1 month ago
- Tonight is the kick-off for our Circus-Themed Children’s Church Summer Program. We started with 130 children and en… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- I struggle to process how unfair all of this feels... my sister’s hurdles have hurdles. Nothing has been easy and i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Love that this popped up on my wall today... facebook.com/story.php?stor… 2 months ago
- Michigan Group 2019 – Day 8… May 24, 2019Today was a clinic day here at the mission campus so some of us stayed to help out in the waiting room; playing with children in the waiting room and cleaning ears. Continue reading
- Michigan Group 2019 – Day 7… May 22, 2019With every day that passes I am more and more amazed at how possible it is to communicate with someone who speaks a completely different language than you, and I’m also amazed at how little communication sometimes matters.Continue reading
- Michigan Group 2019 – Day 6 May 22, 2019Everyone was up singing and dancing to the song. How can you not get caught up in it? Even though I didn’t know the words, I felt the emotion in my heart.Continue reading
- Michigan Group 2019 – Day 5… May 21, 2019Today we had over 130 women come to the beautifully decorated church. The ladies heard the parable of the lost sheep. It’s a beautiful day. Continue reading