I don’t think I could describe exactly what took place during the seminar yesterday. I asked Diane Cornelius if she would share her heart and what she personally witnessed. I had her blog on the Mole Haiti blog. You can click the link below to hear her story…
Who Are We Anyways?
We are missionaries with Northwest Haiti Christian Mission. We have devoted our lives to serving His kingdom in the country of Haiti.
We have a house full of children and a thirst for an intimate relationship with our Creator.
There may be a lot of drama on the battlefield but one thing is for sure…..There’s Never A Dull Moment!
- Christmas Morning Surprise… molehaiti.org/2022/01/17/chr… 1 week ago
- ‘Twas The Week Before Christmas… molehaiti.org/2021/12/24/twa… 1 month ago
- B-I-N-G-O molehaiti.org/2021/12/20/b-i… 1 month ago
- Happiness Starts Within Your Sole! molehaiti.org/2021/12/14/hap… 1 month ago
- Halloween Party 2021… molehaiti.org/2021/12/04/hal… 1 month ago
- Christmas Morning Surprise… January 17, 2022On December 25th - at 3am - we woke up the children and excitedly exclaimed, "SANTA JUST CAME AND HE LEFT PRESENTS FOR EVERYONE!" Continue reading
- ‘Twas The Week Before Christmas… December 24, 2021A Christmas Service, A Staff Party, Jose's Mom Arrives, A Granmoun Feeding, & A Surprise Christmas Party! It's the most wonderful time of the year...Continue reading
- B-I-N-G-O December 20, 2021We made sure that everyone left as a winner… even if they didn’t technically have BINGO. EVERYBODY left with money in their pockets and prizes in their hand.Continue reading
- Happiness Starts Within Your Sole! December 14, 2021Something we often take for granted is a great pair of shoes! Think about how many hours a day you are on your feet! Continue reading