I don’t think I could describe exactly what took place during the seminar yesterday. I asked Diane Cornelius if she would share her heart and what she personally witnessed. I had her blog on the Mole Haiti blog. You can click the link below to hear her story…
Who Are We Anyways?
We are missionaries with Northwest Haiti Christian Mission. We have devoted our lives to serving His kingdom in the country of Haiti. We have 8 children and a thirst for an intimate relationship with our Creator. There may be a lot of drama on the battlefield but one thing is for sure.....There's Never A Dull Moment!
- Fowler Group 2019 – Day 3… molehaiti.org/2019/03/19/fow… 1 day ago
- Tonight we are celebrating Rosie & Isabelle’s birthday with an Emoji-themed sleepover! In early January - Rosie t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- So many memories popping up on my Facebook from the month Diane was here. I would do ANYTHING to have her here righ… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- I know many of you have been worried about us. We want you to know that if it wasn’t for the news reports, we would… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Our team arrived safe & sound yesterday afternoon! This morning half of the team worked in the clinic while the o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Fowler Group 2019…Day 4 March 20, 2019The grace, love, and kindness that I have been shown from the Haitians is unreal. It has been a blessing to be able to spend time with the Haitian people and pray with them. They have shown me how to unapologetically worship.Continue reading
- Fowler Group 2019 – Day 3… March 19, 2019I loved that we were able to experience Haiti outside of the campus on our walk to Karenage this morning.Continue reading
- Fowler Group 2019 – Days 1 & 2… March 18, 2019God is in the smiles of all the Haitians we see, He is in the beautiful mountainside landscape, and He is clearly working in the community.Continue reading
- Medical Ministry Needs February 26, 2019I have learned over the years that everything happens in HIS time. He knows the needs of our community and He knows the hopes/dreams we have for meeting those needs.Continue reading