I don’t think I could describe exactly what took place during the seminar yesterday. I asked Diane Cornelius if she would share her heart and what she personally witnessed. I had her blog on the Mole Haiti blog. You can click the link below to hear her story…
Who Are We Anyways?
We are missionaries with Northwest Haiti Christian Mission. We have devoted our lives to serving His kingdom in the country of Haiti.
We have a house full of children and a thirst for an intimate relationship with our Creator.
There may be a lot of drama on the battlefield but one thing is for sure…..There’s Never A Dull Moment!
- Relief Needed In Our Area… molehaiti.org/2022/09/28/rel… 2 months ago
- 2022 Annual Shipment – STILL SENDING A SMALL LOAD! molehaiti.org/2022/08/01/202… 4 months ago
- SUMMER GAMES –@FINALE… molehaiti.org/2022/07/09/sum… 4 months ago
- Summer Games Week 4… Thursday, June 23rd molehaiti.org/2022/07/06/sum… 4 months ago
- 2022 Annual Boat Shipment… MAYBE NOT?!? molehaiti.org/2022/06/21/202… 5 months ago
- Relief Needed In Our Area… September 28, 2022Please help us provide food for our communities that are cut-off from major resources due to roadblocks. Continue reading
- 2022 Annual Shipment – STILL SENDING A SMALL LOAD! August 1, 2022We are shipping a SMALL load this year!! SO PLEASE help us fill those crates with those much needed supplies! Continue reading
- SUMMER GAMES – FINALE… July 9, 2022OUR SUMMER GAMES OFFICIALLY ENDED LAST WEEK!! THE WINNING GROUP WAS INVITED TO THE CASTILLO'S HOME FOR A 4TH OF JULY CELEBRATION! Continue reading
- A First: Cervical Cancer Screenings in the Mole July 7, 2022Weeks like last week are one of the reasons I love coordinating our campus medical ministry!Continue reading