I don’t think I could describe exactly what took place during the seminar yesterday. I asked Diane Cornelius if she would share her heart and what she personally witnessed. I had her blog on the Mole Haiti blog. You can click the link below to hear her story…
Who Are We Anyways?
We are missionaries with Northwest Haiti Christian Mission. We have devoted our lives to serving His kingdom in the country of Haiti.
We have a house full of children and a thirst for an intimate relationship with our Creator.
There may be a lot of drama on the battlefield but one thing is for sure…..There’s Never A Dull Moment!
- 2022 Annual Boat Shipment… MAYBE NOT?!? molehaiti.org/2022/06/21/202… 1 week ago
- Summer Games Week 3… molehaiti.org/2022/06/18/sum… 2 weeks ago
- Summer Games – Week 2 molehaiti.org/2022/06/12/sum… 2 weeks ago
- SUMMER GAMES – VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE ‘CUPS’ ROUTINE! molehaiti.org/2022/06/11/sum… 3 weeks ago
- Summer Games 2022… molehaiti.org/2022/06/02/sum… 1 month ago
- 2022 Annual Boat Shipment… MAYBE NOT?!? June 22, 2022We've done this long enough to know that everything is in God's hands. We are prepared to sit out this year, knowing ULTIMATELY He works all things out for HIs Glory. Continue reading
- Summer Games Week 3… June 18, 2022It was another night of LAUGH OUT LOUD games!! If you watch the video, you'll hear the crowd cheer and laugh! Continue reading
- Summer Games – Week 2 June 13, 2022We laughed until we cried! It was SO MUCH fun to spend the evening together! EVERYONE looks forward to Thursdays now! Continue reading
- SUMMER GAMES – VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE ‘CUPS’ ROUTINE! June 11, 2022PLEASE WATCH THESE 3 SHORT VIDEO CLIPS AND VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE!Continue reading