I’m so excited that we have another two boats ready to set sail this week to our poor little fishing village! This village lost 5 boats (all they had) from Hurricane Tomas. When all 5 boats were functioning they each fed 100 people daily. They have been trying to feed 500 people off of one boat right now. Not an easy task. We had a horrible time trying to get these two boats finished. In an ideal world they would have been delivered over 2 weeks ago BUT getting things done in Haiti are NEVER easy.
Who Are We Anyways?
We are missionaries with Northwest Haiti Christian Mission. We have devoted our lives to serving His kingdom in the country of Haiti.
We have a house full of children and a thirst for an intimate relationship with our Creator.
There may be a lot of drama on the battlefield but one thing is for sure…..There’s Never A Dull Moment!
- Christmas For Our Campus Kids! molehaiti.org/2022/12/27/chr… 1 month ago
- Holiday Feedings Both Young and Old molehaiti.org/2022/12/27/hol… 1 month ago
- Thanksgiving Week in the Mole… molehaiti.org/2022/12/03/tha… 1 month ago
- Relief Needed In Our Area… molehaiti.org/2022/09/28/rel… 4 months ago
- 2022 Annual Shipment – STILL SENDING A SMALL LOAD! molehaiti.org/2022/08/01/202… 6 months ago
- Christmas For Our Campus Kids! December 27, 2022On Saturday, we threw a surprise Christmas Party for the kids who live on campus! They knew their gifts were in the crates - which still aren’t here. So, they had already accepted the reality that there wouldn’t be any presents under the tree for them this year. Continue reading
- Holiday Feedings Both Young and Old December 27, 2022Fun, Food, and Folks this Holiday Season!Continue reading
- Thanksgiving Week in the Mole… December 4, 2022It was a week of fun, fellowship, and thankfulness! Here's a peek at our week!Continue reading
- Relief Needed In Our Area… September 28, 2022Please help us provide food for our communities that are cut-off from major resources due to roadblocks. Continue reading