I’m so excited that we have another two boats ready to set sail this week to our poor little fishing village! This village lost 5 boats (all they had) from Hurricane Tomas. When all 5 boats were functioning they each fed 100 people daily. They have been trying to feed 500 people off of one boat right now. Not an easy task. We had a horrible time trying to get these two boats finished. In an ideal world they would have been delivered over 2 weeks ago BUT getting things done in Haiti are NEVER easy.
Who Are We Anyways?
We are missionaries with Northwest Haiti Christian Mission. We have devoted our lives to serving His kingdom in the country of Haiti.
We have a house full of children and a thirst for an intimate relationship with our Creator.
There may be a lot of drama on the battlefield but one thing is for sure…..There’s Never A Dull Moment!
- Relief Needed In Our Area… molehaiti.org/2022/09/28/rel… 1 week ago
- 2022 Annual Shipment – STILL SENDING A SMALL LOAD! molehaiti.org/2022/08/01/202… 2 months ago
- SUMMER GAMES –@FINALE… molehaiti.org/2022/07/09/sum… 2 months ago
- Summer Games Week 4… Thursday, June 23rd molehaiti.org/2022/07/06/sum… 3 months ago
- 2022 Annual Boat Shipment… MAYBE NOT?!? molehaiti.org/2022/06/21/202… 3 months ago
- Relief Needed In Our Area… September 28, 2022Please help us provide food for our communities that are cut-off from major resources due to roadblocks. Continue reading
- 2022 Annual Shipment – STILL SENDING A SMALL LOAD! August 1, 2022We are shipping a SMALL load this year!! SO PLEASE help us fill those crates with those much needed supplies! Continue reading
- SUMMER GAMES – FINALE… July 9, 2022OUR SUMMER GAMES OFFICIALLY ENDED LAST WEEK!! THE WINNING GROUP WAS INVITED TO THE CASTILLO'S HOME FOR A 4TH OF JULY CELEBRATION! Continue reading
- A First: Cervical Cancer Screenings in the Mole July 7, 2022Weeks like last week are one of the reasons I love coordinating our campus medical ministry!Continue reading