I’m so excited that we have another two boats ready to set sail this week to our poor little fishing village! This village lost 5 boats (all they had) from Hurricane Tomas. When all 5 boats were functioning they each fed 100 people daily. They have been trying to feed 500 people off of one boat right now. Not an easy task. We had a horrible time trying to get these two boats finished. In an ideal world they would have been delivered over 2 weeks ago BUT getting things done in Haiti are NEVER easy.
Who Are We Anyways?
We are missionaries with Northwest Haiti Christian Mission. We have devoted our lives to serving His kingdom in the country of Haiti.
We have a house full of children and a thirst for an intimate relationship with our Creator.
There may be a lot of drama on the battlefield but one thing is for sure…..There’s Never A Dull Moment!
- Giggles, Games, &@Gifts… molehaiti.org/2021/11/30/gig… 2 days ago
- A Month Full of Thanksgiving… molehaiti.org/2021/11/30/a-m… 2 days ago
- 4th of July Party… molehaiti.org/2021/11/19/4th… 2 weeks ago
- It’s Looking A Lot Like Christmas…and Santa needs your help! molehaiti.org/2021/11/15/its… 2 weeks ago
- Update from Today’s Earthquake… molehaiti.org/2021/08/14/upd… 3 months ago
- Giggles, Games, & Gifts… December 1, 2021I wish I could show you a before& after picture of each lady! Their entire demeanor changed through the night as I watched their sorrows turn to pure joy! Continue reading
- A Month Full of Thanksgiving… November 30, 2021I still have MANY more blogs to share from the past few months.... but I thought it was important to share this one first! AND to officially thank each of youContinue reading
- 4th of July Party… November 19, 2021That awkward moment…. When you forgot to publish our activities from this past summer! Continue reading
- It’s Looking A Lot Like Christmas…and Santa needs your help! November 16, 2021Though Haiti has become completely unpredictable and often unrecognizable - God’s sovereignty & the calling He placed in our hearts - remains unchanged.Continue reading