I’m so excited that we have another two boats ready to set sail this week to our poor little fishing village! This village lost 5 boats (all they had) from Hurricane Tomas. When all 5 boats were functioning they each fed 100 people daily. They have been trying to feed 500 people off of one boat right now. Not an easy task. We had a horrible time trying to get these two boats finished. In an ideal world they would have been delivered over 2 weeks ago BUT getting things done in Haiti are NEVER easy.
Who Are We Anyways?
We are missionaries with Northwest Haiti Christian Mission. We have devoted our lives to serving His kingdom in the country of Haiti. We have 8 children and a thirst for an intimate relationship with our Creator. There may be a lot of drama on the battlefield but one thing is for sure.....There's Never A Dull Moment!
- Michigan Group 2019 Day 4… molehaiti.org/2019/05/20/mic… 2 days ago
- Tonight is the kick-off for our Circus-Themed Children’s Church Summer Program. We started with 130 children and en… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- I struggle to process how unfair all of this feels... my sister’s hurdles have hurdles. Nothing has been easy and i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Love that this popped up on my wall today... facebook.com/story.php?stor… 1 month ago
- Yesterday was a hard day to process for many reasons. My first thought as I was listening to the doctor was - “Oh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Michigan Group 2019 – Day 7… May 22, 2019With every day that passes I am more and more amazed at how possible it is to communicate with someone who speaks a completely different language than you, and I’m also amazed at how little communication sometimes matters.Continue reading
- Michigan Group 2019 – Day 6 May 22, 2019Everyone was up singing and dancing to the song. How can you not get caught up in it? Even though I didn’t know the words, I felt the emotion in my heart.Continue reading
- Michigan Group 2019 – Day 5… May 21, 2019Today we had over 130 women come to the beautifully decorated church. The ladies heard the parable of the lost sheep. It’s a beautiful day. Continue reading
- Michigan Group 2019 Day 4… May 20, 2019God has been walking with us through every step of the way throughout this trip. We’ve been planning for our women’s and men’s ministry with decorating, planning, and organizing.Continue reading