I’m so excited that we have another two boats ready to set sail this week to our poor little fishing village! This village lost 5 boats (all they had) from Hurricane Tomas. When all 5 boats were functioning they each fed 100 people daily. They have been trying to feed 500 people off of one boat right now. Not an easy task. We had a horrible time trying to get these two boats finished. In an ideal world they would have been delivered over 2 weeks ago BUT getting things done in Haiti are NEVER easy.
Who Are We Anyways?
We are missionaries with Northwest Haiti Christian Mission. We have devoted our lives to serving His kingdom in the country of Haiti.
We have a house full of children and a thirst for an intimate relationship with our Creator.
There may be a lot of drama on the battlefield but one thing is for sure…..There’s Never A Dull Moment!
- Needed this today.... facebook.com/story.php?stor… 11 months ago
- Words still fail me.... facebook.com/story.php?stor… 1 year ago
- Today was our Children’s Church Christmas Party! For the past 4 weeks, the kids in our church have been earning p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- It’s time for the “Our Generation” Party! (This is Malaya & Mikela’s dance group). We’ve got a dozen games planne… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- We have been crazy busy preparing for all of our Upcoming Christmas Festivities! This Friday night we have the Ou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- New Year’s Team – Children’s Christmas Party! January 8, 2021This blog was written on Saturday, January 2nd. Today was an AWESOME day as we had the privilege of hosting the Christmas Party for theContinue reading
- New Year’s Team – HAPPY NEW YEAR 2021… January 8, 2021Food, Fun, & Fireworks! What an incredible evening - full of dancing & games & much needed laughter! Continue reading
- Pumpkin Soup 2021 January 3, 2021Pumpkin Soup is a New Year's tradition in Haiti. The problem is, the ingredients are very expensive and difficult to find in our area.Continue reading
- New Year’s Team Day 3… January 1, 2021Women's Ministry continues....and we are almost finished painting the Children's Home! Continue reading