I’m so excited that we have another two boats ready to set sail this week to our poor little fishing village! This village lost 5 boats (all they had) from Hurricane Tomas. When all 5 boats were functioning they each fed 100 people daily. They have been trying to feed 500 people off of one boat right now. Not an easy task. We had a horrible time trying to get these two boats finished. In an ideal world they would have been delivered over 2 weeks ago BUT getting things done in Haiti are NEVER easy.
Who Are We Anyways?
We are missionaries with Northwest Haiti Christian Mission. We have devoted our lives to serving His kingdom in the country of Haiti.
We have a house full of children and a thirst for an intimate relationship with our Creator.
There may be a lot of drama on the battlefield but one thing is for sure…..There’s Never A Dull Moment!
- Spring Break Fun With The Snivleys… molehaiti.org/2022/04/24/spr… 3 weeks ago
- Easter Sunday In The Mole… molehaiti.org/2022/04/19/eas… 1 month ago
- EASTER EGG HUNT 2022… molehaiti.org/2022/04/18/eas… 1 month ago
- Walking Down Medical Memory Lane… molehaiti.org/2022/03/31/wal… 1 month ago
- From Feelings – To Healing.. molehaiti.org/2022/03/14/fro… 2 months ago
- Spring Break Fun With The Snivleys… April 24, 2022People ask why we come to Haiti, and we always say, “To see our friends.” I’ve never spoken a truer statement. I’m so sad to leave tomorrow but so filled up!Continue reading
- Easter Sunday In The Mole… April 19, 2022What a blessing it is to celebrate Easter with our Haitian friends & family!Continue reading
- EASTER EGG HUNT 2022… April 19, 2022It was a non-stop, activity-filled, Easter Extravaganza here in Mole St Nicolas! Saturday was an epic evening - one that our community kids...Continue reading
- Walking Down Medical Memory Lane… April 1, 2022Though we've not reached our baseline goal, this will be our last post for Healing Hands…Continue reading