I’m so excited that we have another two boats ready to set sail this week to our poor little fishing village! This village lost 5 boats (all they had) from Hurricane Tomas. When all 5 boats were functioning they each fed 100 people daily. They have been trying to feed 500 people off of one boat right now. Not an easy task. We had a horrible time trying to get these two boats finished. In an ideal world they would have been delivered over 2 weeks ago BUT getting things done in Haiti are NEVER easy.
Who Are We Anyways?
We are missionaries with Northwest Haiti Christian Mission. We have devoted our lives to serving His kingdom in the country of Haiti.
We have a house full of children and a thirst for an intimate relationship with our Creator.
There may be a lot of drama on the battlefield but one thing is for sure…..There’s Never A Dull Moment!
- 2021 Annual Boat Shipment… molehaiti.org/2021/07/30/202… 6 days ago
- Sad News For KaPaFu… molehaiti.org/2021/06/21/sad… 1 week ago
- Michigan Group 2021 – Last 2 Days… molehaiti.org/2021/06/21/mic… 1 month ago
- Michigan Group 2021 – Day 8… molehaiti.org/2021/06/19/mic… 1 month ago
- Michigan Group 2021 – Day 7… molehaiti.org/2021/06/18/mic… 1 month ago
- 2021 Annual Boat Shipment… July 30, 2021With the assassination of the President and now the upcoming elections - we are very concerned that the unrest will cause much needed supplies to become scarceContinue reading
- Sad News For KaPaFu… June 21, 2021I’ve never lost everything, but Jesus says to give up everything and follow him. Faith comes easier when all we have to rely on.. is Him.Continue reading
- Michigan Group 2021 – Last 2 Days… June 21, 2021I can say we all had a very impactful week. Yes, we came to minister to them and YES, again they impacted us more than we probably delivered.Continue reading
- Michigan Group 2021 – Day 8… June 19, 2021It was so fun to see all of the colors mix in the air, and to see the joy on the kids faces as it came down. This week was a blast with the kids, and I’m sad that our week is coming to a close, but excited for our last few days here.Continue reading