They were too cute this morning. They’re out of the NICU – PRAISE THE LORD!! One is obviously bigger than the other but they’re only a 3oz difference. The one with his eyes open is Levi. The one sleeping is Asher. They were born at 2:45pm June 25th. I have a beautiful story to tell about how God lined up people in the right place – how HE provided comfort and peace on the operating table. BUT – I’m still in quite a bit of pain and will share it a little later. I cannot believe this pregnancy roller-coaster is over! Jose and I don’t know how to process it all – our Miracle Babies – healthy, happy, and in our arms today. Thank you all for your prayers – your love – and your support! We couldn’t have done it without you!
Who Are We Anyways?
We are missionaries with Northwest Haiti Christian Mission. We have devoted our lives to serving His kingdom in the country of Haiti.
We have a house full of children and a thirst for an intimate relationship with our Creator.
There may be a lot of drama on the battlefield but one thing is for sure…..There’s Never A Dull Moment!
- Spring Break Fun With The Snivleys… molehaiti.org/2022/04/24/spr… 1 month ago
- Easter Sunday In The Mole… molehaiti.org/2022/04/19/eas… 1 month ago
- EASTER EGG HUNT 2022… molehaiti.org/2022/04/18/eas… 1 month ago
- Walking Down Medical Memory Lane… molehaiti.org/2022/03/31/wal… 1 month ago
- From Feelings – To Healing.. molehaiti.org/2022/03/14/fro… 2 months ago
- Spring Break Fun With The Snivleys… April 24, 2022People ask why we come to Haiti, and we always say, “To see our friends.” I’ve never spoken a truer statement. I’m so sad to leave tomorrow but so filled up!Continue reading
- Easter Sunday In The Mole… April 19, 2022What a blessing it is to celebrate Easter with our Haitian friends & family!Continue reading
- EASTER EGG HUNT 2022… April 19, 2022It was a non-stop, activity-filled, Easter Extravaganza here in Mole St Nicolas! Saturday was an epic evening - one that our community kids...Continue reading
- Walking Down Medical Memory Lane… April 1, 2022Though we've not reached our baseline goal, this will be our last post for Healing Hands…Continue reading