Even though there might not be posts on this blog – I am constantly trying to update the Mole Blog. So please check it often to hear about the ministry in the Mole.
Who Are We Anyways?
We are missionaries with Northwest Haiti Christian Mission. We have devoted our lives to serving His kingdom in the country of Haiti.
We have a house full of children and a thirst for an intimate relationship with our Creator.
There may be a lot of drama on the battlefield but one thing is for sure…..There’s Never A Dull Moment!
- Halloween Party 2021… molehaiti.org/2021/12/04/hal… 1 day ago
- Giggles, Games, &@Gifts… molehaiti.org/2021/11/30/gig… 5 days ago
- A Month Full of Thanksgiving… molehaiti.org/2021/11/30/a-m… 5 days ago
- 4th of July Party… molehaiti.org/2021/11/19/4th… 2 weeks ago
- It’s Looking A Lot Like Christmas…and Santa needs your help! molehaiti.org/2021/11/15/its… 2 weeks ago
- Halloween Party 2021… December 4, 2021We hadn’t planned to do anything for Halloween, but the campus was so overwhelmed with sadness after Miss Beth retired…Continue reading
- Giggles, Games, & Gifts… December 1, 2021I wish I could show you a before& after picture of each lady! Their entire demeanor changed through the night as I watched their sorrows turn to pure joy! Continue reading
- A Month Full of Thanksgiving… November 30, 2021I still have MANY more blogs to share from the past few months.... but I thought it was important to share this one first! AND to officially thank each of youContinue reading
- 4th of July Party… November 19, 2021That awkward moment…. When you forgot to publish our activities from this past summer! Continue reading